Malaysian Psychiatric Association - click for home
Malaysian Psychiatric Association
    About Us | Join Us | Contact Us
  Home »  FAQ »
» About MPA
» President's Message
» In the Press
» Misconceptions
» Mental Health
» Mental Disorders
» Children & Adolescent
» Support & Caring
» Circle of Care
» Upcoming Events
» Early Career Psychiatrist
» Private Psychiatrists
» List of Hospitals
» Interactive Corner
» Newsletters & Bulletins
» Glossary
» Web Resources & Contacts
» Conferences
» Women MH Chapter
» International Society for Bipolar Disorder
» Gallery
» News & Updates
» MPA e-Newsletters
» Materials for Patients
» Announcements
» CPG & Other Guidelines
» MPA Educational Grant
» Advertisements
» Home

arrow FAQ

How do I apply for a Malaysian Medical License?

Date: 3 June 2013

Question: I am a psychiatrist trained overseas and I hold a valid certificate and a Medical License. How do I apply for a Malaysian Medical License, when I am not from Malaysia? Answer: You need to apply for a Malaysian Medical License at the Malaysian Medical Council through the Malaysian Medical Association. Their website is You can find more information about the registration process at the following link: Please note that further below the guidelines is the information for non-malaysians that you need to refer to and as a non-malaysian, you can only work in the public sector. Please contact MMA/MMC for further information. Contact details are available in the website.

  printer Printer-friendly version   printer Send link to a friend

| | | |
©Copyright Malaysian Psychiatric Association   2006 - 2011    All rights reserved.
designed & maintained: mobition