1. Ordinary membership and Life membership shall be open to all Registered Psychiatrists who are citizens of Malaysia and actively engaged in full time practice of psychiatry in Malaysia. Associate membership and Life Associate membership shall be open to all Registered Medical Practitioners, Allied Health professionals and paramedical workers with an interest in psychiatry and mental health.
2. Proposer shall be from an active existing member of Malaysian Psychiatric Association.
3. Acceptance of applications is upon committee’s approval.
4. All applicants are requested to send completed legible application form to:
MALAYSIAN PSYCHIATRIC ASSOCIATION
Dept of Psychiatry
Pusat Perubatan UKM
Jln Yaacob Latiff
Bandar Tun Razak
56000 Cheras, KL.
Rule 5 MPA Constitution
1. All membership fees are payable with the application for membership as below;
Ordinary Member - RM 100.00 annually
Life Ordinary Member - RM 1,000.00
Associate Member - RM 50.00 annually
Life Associate Member - RM 300.00
(the amounts are subject to change by the Association at its Biennial General Meeting)
2. Please add extra 50 cent for cheques outside Kuala Lumpur
3. Annual subscriptions shall be payable in advance before the 31st March in each year.
4. In the event of a member failing to pay the subscription for two consecutive years, the membership shall be deemed to have lapsed.
5. Lapse membership may be reinstated with administrative cost determined by the committee.
[Download Membership Application Form]